3 Facebook New Years Resolutions To Grow Your Business!
At the end of 2015, Facebook reported 1.59 billion users worldwide! Creating, maintaining, and promoting a Facebook page for your business can be a valuable marketing tool for your business in 2016.
Growing your Facebook impressions and engaging your audience is not an easy task, but we have given you 3 things to focus on in 2016:
#1 Plan your posts in advance
- Building and maintaining a steady stream of content is paramount to your Facebook marketing success. Content is king!
- Try to post 2-3 times per week and use as much photography as you can. Try to take at least 1 hour of your busy week and plan out your Facebook posts.
- Once you build a couple weeks' worth of posts you can schedule them through Facebook to automatically post!
- This feature is found under "Publishing Tools". Click on "schedule posts" then click "create".
#2 Run Facebook ads
- Facebook allows you to create ads for your business to grow your "likes" and drive traffic to your website.
- They can be customized to a specific target audience and they can fit any budget.
- Click "create ad" and Facebook will guide you through the ad creation process.
- Make sure to spend some time setting up your audience to target specifically whom you want to reach with your ads.
#3 Convert Your Followers To Customers
- Add a "call to action" on your Facebook page and direct customers directly to book your excursions.
- EZ Waves offers a unique URL for you to display your trips and for consumers to book them. For example, check out one of our Captains Facebook page!
Please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 803-451-1121 and we will be happy to install this "Book Now" button for you on your Facebook page.
Stay tuned for more marketing tips in our new weekly EZ Waves Digital Marketing Spotlight!
If you would like one-on-one help creating and managing your social media marketing EZ Waves is a full service marketing consultant firm and we would love to have your business - Please contact us today!